Theresa Stading, CPA, CTFA, CGMA, AEP
Terry brings to the table more than three decades of experience in public accounting, spending most of her time in the areas of individual and fiduciary accounting, estate planning and administration, and taxation. In her role as director of estates & trusts, Terry specializes in wealth transfer and estate & trust advisory services. Her specialized background makes her uniquely qualified to deal with the complex issues trusts and estates encounter.
Terry enjoys providing exceptional service to clients. She develops lasting relationships providing tax, accounting and advisory services to encompass all aspects of financial well-being. She works collaboratively with the client’s advisors to ensure a comprehensive approach to planning and implementation. Terry makes sure families and trustees understand their responsibilities as trustees and the rights of the beneficiaries.
Raised in New Jersey, Terry has also spent time living in Pennsylvania, New York, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, and Florida. She now resides in Clearwater, Florida with her husband, Greg, and enjoys spending time with her family whenever possible. She likes the area for its beautiful sunsets, access to outdoor activities, abundance of fun wine bars and restaurants, and enjoyable live music.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois, Florida
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Florida Institute of CPAs (FICPA)
- Tampa Bay Estate Planning Council
- Pinellas County Estate Planning Council
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis (prior board member)
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- St. Joseph University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting