Erin Hamann, SPHR
In 2016, Erin joined the SKDO team, bringing with her more than two decades of valuable experience. As a human resource professional, she is responsible for recruitment, performance management, coaching, and staff development. Her major focus is on increasing employee satisfaction, creating a positive work culture, and managing organizational change.
Erin’s colleagues appreciate her because she is a good listener, a positive teammate, and a change catalyst. Her personal philosophy of service is to always strive to be helpful and honest. Though she’s been an HR professional since 1994, Erin didn’t start working in the accounting sphere until she joined SKDO. Since then, she has developed a great appreciation of the profession and has significantly grown her skill set.
Originally from a small town in central Illinois, Erin currently lives on a farm in Grant Park. She loves the area for its great sense of community and convenient proximity to a wide variety of events, stores, and amazing restaurants. Erin is married to Ron and has one son, Mitch, and two stepchildren, Andy and Krysta. Outside of the office, she enjoys spending time with her family, playing tennis, running, reading, and listening to music.
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Illinois Society for Human Resource Management (IL SHRM)
- Kankakee Area Human Resource Managers Association (KAHRMA)
- Governors State University
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources