Marcie Meents Kolberg, CPA
With more than three decades of experience working in the accounting industry, Marcie is a valuable member of SKDO. Effective May 1, 2021, Marcie has began her transition to retirement and continues to work on select engagements on a part-time basis
Marcie believes that “we make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” As such, she seeks to be a servant leader, working hard to help those around her. She was inspired to pursue accounting by her parents and credits her career success to the key lessons they taught her.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Illinois State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting