Jackie Meils, CPA
Jackie joined SKDO in 2011, shortly after graduating with her master’s degree. As a manager in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Department, she specializes in audits of governmental and non-profit entities. She also provides review and compilation engagement services to a variety of clients.
An astute and hardworking professional, Jackie is a member of the firm’s Quality Control Team, supporting the firm’s commitment to quality. She credits her career success to the support of her family.
Jackie grew up in the Bourbonnais area and is married with one son. In her free time, she enjoys traveling and exploring new places.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Illinois State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Presidential Scholars