The key to minimizing taxes and avoiding penalties is tax planning with knowledge and foresight in mind. Knowing how the tax laws apply to you and your business is just the beginning; equally important is having a clear picture of your goals and objectives. This can open the door to new opportunities and creative strategies.
SKDO professionals continually monitor federal and state regulatory environments for developments that will impact our clients. This is the knowledge part. The foresight part comes from having a detailed understanding of where you have been and where you want to go. We have that understanding. Why? Because we take the time, develop relationships and get to know our clients. We believe in planning and keeping in contact throughout the year.
How We Can Help
At SKDO, we specialize in the following tax planning, preparation and compliance services:
- Year-round tax planning and implementation
- Tax return preparation and compliance
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Business set-up and structure planning
- Corporate restructuring planning
- Mergers and acquisitions consulting
- Executive compensation planning and analysis
- Multiple and related entity relationships
- Estate planning